San Miguel del Bala Lodge’s prices for 2013 are the following
For a minimum group number of 2 people
Full day Tour: $65 US
2 Day/1 Night Tour: $160 US
3 Day/2 Night Tour: $240 US
4 Day/3 Night Tour: $320 US
5 Day/4 Night Tour: $400 US
For one person tours
Full day Tour: $95 US
2 Day/1 Night Tour: $220 US
3 Day/2 Night Tour: $330 US
4 Day/3 Night Tour: $440 US
5 Day/4 Night Tour: $550 US
What do these prices include?
- All Meals while on the tour
- Bottled Water
What isn’t included?
- Entrance fee to Madidi National Park which is 110 bolivianos (around $16 US) for foreigners and 40 bolivianos for Bolivians
- All Alcoholic beverages and sodas will be extra
- Transportation to Rurrenabaque from La Paz or elsewhere
- Additional costs such as tips, handicrafts, etc...
Single Room (high season: May-September)
Extra cost per night for not sharing the cabin with anyone, but still doing the tour with others (from or not from his or her own group):
Bolivians and foreigners: 15US$
Are there any discounts?
- Childrens discounts- Children between the age of 8-10 years of age are half price. Children younger than 8 years old can visit San Miguel del Bala free of charge. To obtain this discount the child must be travelling with at last two people paying in full.
- Bolivian nationals receive a $10/day discount on any package except the Full Day Tour
- Group discounts- Groups of more than 8 people with the same program during the day will recieve a discount of $10/day for any direct sales (not through a tour operator)
*Please excuse the fact that we do not provide hot water to our guests as heating water is too much for our solar panels at this point. We hope to continue growing and one day be able to offer this service to our clients.
*Every client will receive their own private cabin and bathroom at San Miguel del Bala, but due to the small capacity of Caquiahuara Lodge, we cannot guarantee that you will have a private room and the bathrooms are shared.